Tuesday, March 07, 2006

 

I've officially lost my mind

I've decided to take an earnest shot at a weekly blog. I know I was too overambitious initally, thinking I would stay on top of this on a daily basis. Weekly, there's a shot.

So I am having a drink with my ex-girlfriend tonight. Apparently, I have this masochistic side that is bursting at the seams. The ridiculousness of it all. First, it took me over a year to get over her (we dated for a year and a half). Second, that last "half" was spent sleeping in the same bed without physical intimacy and the relationship ended with me saying the worst thing I've ever said to a woman, which I am not going to share at the moment. Third, I am wearing a new shirt (new shoes and a new belt too).

Now, I extrinsically have no interest in this woman anymore. She isn't even a blip on the proverbial radar. I also have no desire to make her jealous (perhaps subconsciously, but I doubt that as well). The best I can come up with is that if there is a shot in hell I can have one more night with her, might as well take my shot.

Sometimes, I don't like me.

Comments:
I really want to know what it was that you said.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?