Thursday, August 25, 2005

 

Popping My Blog Cherry

So like many others in the world I have nothing to say but feel like it must be said anyway, so welcome to my little blog in the forrest of life. Stay as long as you like and let's see if we can't make this world a little better one post at a time. On that note....

According to yesterday's CNN:

A U.S. Pentagon invention could make air combat resemble a battle scene from the movie 'Star Wars' with a laser so small it can fit on a fighter jet, yet powerful enough to knock down an enemy missile in flight...But the Pentagon's Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency reckons it has solved the problem by merging liquid and solid state lasers to cut the size and weight by "an order of magnitude", according to its Web site.

Is it just me, or wasn't this the ending to the Val Kilmer classic, "Real Genius"?

Comments:
congrats on your blog...I'll be reading!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?