Monday, August 29, 2005

 

Ooompa Loompa

So I am at the movies on Saturday night and decide, as all Americans do, this is the perfect time to purge on some good old fashioned candy crap. Of course I went for the sour patch kids (despite the woman professing there were only sour melons, eventually she dug down and found some kids--pays to flirt with the nice candy lady) Anyway, it has come to my attention that when we were small, these bags of candy contained at least twenty five pounds of candy, and now...I think there were about four kids in the entire pacakge. What gives? Are the packages getting smaller or are we getting bigger. (Note that the soda sizes are still growing at an alarminly exponential rate-- so that I was able to enjoy my diet coke jacuzzi well until Tuesday)

Comments:
Thats funny, a diet coke jacuzzi...I try to avoid getting soda's at movies because after drinking a vat of soda I have to pee every 60 seconds and then what? I miss half the damn movie!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?